Badtz-Maru is unhappy with the lack of quality food in Hyde Park
Badtz-Maru tried to order pizza from Domino's Pizza, but
- They were very rude to him on the phone
- They did not honor their coupons
- The pizza was an hour and a half late
- The pie was greasy and disgusting
The next time Badtz-Maru wanted pizza, he ordered a stuffed spinach pizza from Edwardo's, but
- The pizza was rather expensive
- The delivery was somewhat slow
- The pie itself was literally soupy!
- To their credit, they did replace their mistake with a free thin crust
Badtz-Maru decided to order from Nicky's Chinese Food, because he heard it was fast and cheap!
- The vegetables were not cooked
- They don't deliver as late as they used to
- It was too greasy
- Hower, it was fast and cheap!
Badtz-Maru decided to go to Taco Bell in Hutch, because he saw a commercial on TV
- The food was not very authentic
- It tasted funny and gave him a stomach ache
- The tomatoes were picked by underpaid workers
- It was fast, but not so cheap considering
Badtz-Maru had to cook his own food in the end:
Bad Badtz-Maru says good food is important!